The QuadLN_S Signal Board add-on provides 24 LED outputs and realistic effects for Searchlights, CPL signals and crossings. Includes mounting screws and standoffs.
QuadLN_S Signal Board Features
- Plugs in the QuadLN_S Exp IO Port.
- Provides 24 LED outputs.
- Any mix of common cathode, common anode and 2-lead bicolor LEDs.
- Standard 3 pin headers with Output, 5V and Ground for easy wiring with servo extension cables.
- Searchlight transition effects.
- CPL semaphore effect.
- Realistic fade.
- Flashing aspects are handled locally by the QuadLN_S with proper flash rates, eliminating Loconet traffic jams when trying to have JMRI constantly flash signals.
- Proper Grade crossing flash rate along with cross fade that makes your crossing look like the prototype back when bulbs were used.
- Software brightness adjustment for each LED output.
- Built-in 330 ohm resistor in each LED output eliminates the need for external resistors in many cases.
- On-board mounting points to add your own resistors when a lower resistance value is required.
- Up to 48 signal aspects can be defined to provide prototypical signaling.
- Each aspect can control up to 4 LEDs.
- Aspect control is very flexible and each aspect can be configured for control by Signal Mast messages, Turnout messages or Sensor messages.
- Signal wiring breakout board available with screw terminals or solder pads.
- The QuadLN_S Signals Manual has all the details! (download below)
Signal Board In Action
Signal Board Manual
The latest Signal Board manual is available using the link below.