The QuadLN_S Detector Board add-on provides 4 channels of current detection with individual channel sensitivity adjustments. Includes 4 detectors mounted on their own boards with screw terminal for easy wiring. Also includes mounting screws and standoffs.
QuadLN_S Detector Board Features
- Plugs in the QuadLN_S Main IO port.
- Provides 4 detection channels.
- The QuadLN_S reports changes in the state of each detector to JMRI using LocoNet
- Uses current transformers to detect block feeder current without any electrical connection to DCC.
- Each current transformer comes mounted on its own small PC board with screw terminals – no soldering under the layout required!
- The block feeder wire just passes straight through the center of the current transformer (no loops).
- Simple wiring – hook up the current transformer to the Detector Board using a twisted-pair wire (CAT3 or CAT5 ethernet cable works fine).
- Individual sensitivity adjustment for each detection channel using the Remote Align board or JMRI.
- Two sensitivity ranges with 32 levels in each range
- Utilize any spare detector channel as a general Main IO line.
- The QuadLN_S Detector Manual has all the details! (download below)
QuadLN_S Detector Board Manual
The latest Detector Board manual is available using the link below..