The QuadLN_S Relay Board contains a 5 Volt Relay with DPDT contacts along with drive electronics. The board uses a high sensitivity relay to minimize 5 Volt supply loading and permit many relays boards to be used with a single QuadLN_S. Includes a 12″ cable.
- Plugs into any QuadLN_S I/O Port or any Signal Board output
- Provides DPDT contacts rated for 2 Amps @ 24 Volts DC or 1 Amp @ 120 Volts AC.
- Relay current is just 30mA when activated and this allows multiple Relay Boards to be used with a single QuadLN_S or Signal Board
- Contacts can easily be wired in parallel with jumpers
- “Rising cage clamp” screw terminals for reliable connection
- Includes 12″ cable to connect to I/O Port then add standard servo extension cables as needed
- The Relay Board instruction sheet has the details (download below)
Relay Board Instruction Sheet
The instruction sheet for the Relay Board is available using the link below.